Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog Four Comments Due Tomorrow

This is a reminder to leave comments on the student blogs.

If you have already done so, be sure that the comments you left were extensive enough and followed the assignment directions. Most of the comments I've seen so far do this, but some could be expanded. Full credit means you wrote about 200 words in total, or about 100 words per response. If you didn't quite write 100 words that's ok, but significantly falling short will affect your grade.

I should have added a section in the directions about 'tone.' It's very important for you to be respectful in your criticisms and to offer praise in addition to criticism. I will be checking to see how students followed the directions given in the assignment. Disrespectful comments will need to be revised. If you feel you received a disrespectful comment, please let me know. I apologize for making this aspect of the assignment unstated.

No comments:

Post a Comment