Monday, May 19, 2014

Class Agenda 5.19

1. When students receive their feedback from the second essay, they will email the professor a response to the paper's comments. Respond to the following questions: Do you understand the comments? Do you have questions about the grade or the comments? Do you plan to revise? What will you do differently for the second essay?

2. In-class blog: follow the directions here and craft a blog that you may be able to use for Essay 3.

3. Writing Lab: Work on Essay 3. Use this time to prepare your draft for peer review Friday. The professor can read what you've drafted so far. Some of you may also want to:

 - catch up with Zeitoun reading: click here.
- consider Zeitoun within post 9-11: click here.
- consider Zeitoun and Katrina: click here

1 comment:

  1. Hello Professor Cooper I have just seen your feedback to my essay and I thank you for giving your honest feedback. Forgive me for writing my response in the comment section, I am having issues with my email and will have to go to the office later to fix it. I must say I learn a lot and see my mistakes as I was re-reading my essay and saw the mistake you was talking about. I'm happy to say that I am learning and my grade getting higher each time. It pain me though to see it always one key thing to mess me up but that the process of learning. I'm happy I'm fixing my thesis much better but disappointed in myself off my evidence this go around and will make it better this time.

    ReplyDelete